Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ask Me Anything!


    Hello friends! I have been wondering exactly what I should do to keep this blog going. Not that I'm running out of ideas, per se, I simply want to keep it fresh. I don't want to just have a bunch of sequels and series occasionally parted by originality.

    So, after much deliberation, I decided that simply being more original was too much work.

    "What can I do to create both original content and content that people would actually want to read?" I asked myself.

    "But of course! CROWDSOURCING!" I enthusiastically responded.

                                                                                          image: socialmediatoday.com
Any one of them is more qualified than me for any number of things. All of them together would be almost too much competency for this blog to handle.

    Therefore, dear readers, I have decided to answer questions. Any questions. I'll split them into two groups: Multiple short responses in one post, and more deliberate and lengthy responses to a single question in one post.

    Basically, the fun, short, silly questions get grouped together and exterminated at once. The big, meaty, more serious questions will be taken apart piece by piece, one at a time.

    Send me questions on Facebook, or email, or in the comments of this post, and any questions posts that follow. You don't have to tell me if you want it to be anonymous, I'll keep all of them anonymous. Just for sanity's sake.

    Yeah. That's it. Please actually send me questions, even if they are silly. I will answer all of them, as long as they are appropriate, until such a time when I receive so many thousands upon thousands of urgent queries that I can simply no longer answer "What's the weather like?" or "Can you lick your elbow?"

    P.S.
    The weather is cold and wet, and no, I can not. Can you?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to kill the mood...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What process is required to design and synthesize hydrogenated TiO2-Polyaniline Nanorods for Flexible High-Performance Supercapacitors?

    ReplyDelete