Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Will Blog...To Save My Family!


    I was just told that if I don't blog something soon, someone would, "Cut out your tongue and disembowel your family."

    Um...does this count? Please???

    Joking!!! JOKING. PLEASE DON'T HIRE SOMEONE TO CUT OUT MY TONGUE AND DISEMBOWEL MY FAMILY. I WILL POST SOMETHING WORTHWHILE SOON. I PROMISE.

    While we wait, here is a terrifying cake.


    I actually can't tell you how much I love everyone who bothers to read this blog. I haven't had much inspiration lately, but I have many almost finished products lying around that just need some love and attention. One of them will be posted soon. 

    I say soon because it is non-committal and vague. I suppose by "soon" I really mean, "You won't have to wait many more days or weeks or months for me to post something. You most likely will not have to wait more than a week."

    Stay frosty.

    P.S.
    I love you.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment