Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Random Confessions #1

    This is a thing I plan on doing semi-regularly now. Enjoy.

    - Whenever I hear someone say, "My friend lost their *insert person here*", referring to a death, I have to fight the urge to say, "Well I hope they find them again."

    - I had a crush on Emma Watson when Prisoner of Azkaban came out, and now every time I watch that movie I feel awkward because she looks so much younger. 

    - I convinced my cousin's three and four year old sons that dogs were cats, cats were dogs, red was blue, and blue was red. They were very confused for a few hours after that until she set them straight.

    - I should be studying right now. 

    - I hate bacon, cheesecake, and any yogurt or Jell-o with fruit chunks in them. Yet, somehow, I'm still overweight. 

    - I have, on multiple occasions, eaten an entire bag of Lays sour cream and onion potato chips in one night. Oh, that's how I'm still overweight. 

    - I think Call of Duty is an exceptional franchise, despite it's apparent lack of innovation. 

    - I still cry when I watch the end of The Return of the King.

    - I have a nearly crippling phobia of worms that developed my sophomore year while working on a project that required me to study and find pictures of various phyla of worms. I had never had a problem with them before then. I practically have a panic attack when I look at pictures of them.

    - I often eat cereal right out of the box for lunch instead of making myself lunch, and I'm not in any way ashamed of it.

    - I think most sports are kinda dumb.

    - I assume everyone who is anti-gun, pro-abortion, and pro-socialized healthcare is less intelligent than me. I'm aware that sounds arrogant, but I still think it's true. 

    - I failed my permit test twice before getting it right the third time. I blame my driving school, where all we did was listen to some old guy read to us from the MN State Driving Booklet for an hour, and watch videos from the 80's. 

    - I steal pencils all the time. I haven't used a single one of my own pencils in school since the beginning of my senior year. I never start with the intention of stealing them, but if I borrow them for awhile and people don't ask for them back, they're as good as mine.
    - If you would have asked me less than two years ago what I thought about blogging, I would have told you it's pretentious and lame. 

    - I still kinda think blogging is pretentious and lame. Except for the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment